Recent Before & After Photos

Dryer Vent Cleaning


Don't risk an overheated dryer from a clogged dryer vent, have SERVPRO of St George come and professionally clean that vent and help keep your family and home s... READ MORE



Fire in Moab, UT


An electrical short in an RV that was parked in the garage caused this incident. The fire melted the structural beams in the building. The major damage of this ... READ MORE



Fire in St. George, UT


This electrical fire started with the AC unit and affected everything in the building all the way down to the studs. The SERVPRO team had to take the roof off, ... READ MORE



Flooded house in Washington, UT


This flooded vacation house was the result of a broken toilet line. Because nobody was at home, water was leaking for a few days until neighbors noticed water o... READ MORE



Flooded house in Kanab, UT


A frozen pipe breaking in the ceiling caused this flood. SERVPRO of St. George replaced the flooring and drywall and repainted it back to pre loss condition. READ MORE



Flooded house in Cedar City, UT


A broken pipe in the wall caused this flood. SERVPRO replaced flooring, drywall and did the painting. SERVPRO of St. George was quick to respond and start mitig... READ MORE



Flooded facility in Cedar City, UT


A leaking drip pan of the HVAC system lead to water damage of the garage and the living area of the house. SERVPRO completed water mitigation and repair for thi... READ MORE



Water damage in Leeds, UT


Because of improperly laid capstones the water was leaking inside the house down to the bathroom and garage. SERVPRO replaced broken tiles, did water mitigation... READ MORE



Flooded house in Washington, UT


A faulty dishwasher caused this water damage. Our technicians did flooring, drywall, painting, and repaired electrical issues.



Fire in Santa Clara, UT


This fire started inside the garage, and affected the roof and indoor/outdoor patio where the heat broke the windows. The SERVPRO team repaired all affected are... READ MORE