Storm Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Water Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Prevent Damage As Much As Possible
Storms can pop up spontaneously or come with a warning, but either way, damage from the storm might catch you by surprise. There are a few things you can do to try to prepare (as much as possible) before a storm hits:
- Store your important documents somewhere safe from water damage.
- Find your flood risk using the FEMA flood map.
- Have an evacuation plan in case worse comes to worst.
- Ensure your home is as safe as possible by using surge protectors, a lighting rod, and trimming any trees limbs that could cause damage if they fall.
- Ensure you are getting emergency notifications.
Protecting yourself and your home or business as much as possible is important. However, we know that we can’t prevent all damage. This is where SERVPRO of St. George comes in!
Storm Cleanup Experts in St. George
We are locally owned with national resources. We respond quickly to get your home or business back up and running, “Like it never even happened.” We use our specialized equipment and technology to ensure your home is restored to its pre-storm condition. Give us a call when the storm strikes!
Have Storm or Flood Damage?
Call Us Today (435) 656-9061
Why Choose SERVPRO of St. George?
We're Faster to Any Size Disaster
A fast response is crucial to flooding and storm damage, because it reduces secondary damage and restoration costs. Storms don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. Our technicians will respond immediately, day or night, to help St. George business owners and residents.
We're Highly Trained Storm Damage Specialists
As leaders in the storm and water damage industry, we have advanced training and expertise, not to mention a tremendous amount of hands-on experience. We use this training and experience to quickly dry your home and restore it back to pre-storm condition.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technicians
Locally Owned Company with National Storm Resources
SERVPRO of St. George is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too, and are proud to be part of the St. George community. We are also part of a national network of 1980 with special Disaster Recover Teams that can respond with additional resources during catastrophic storms and major events.
We are proud to serve our local communities: